Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Rocking and Rolling on Clean Energy Wheels


All of the cool boys in high school either played sports or were in a band (not to be confused with being IN band). That’s how it went. And I have to say, I tended to hang with the music kids more. Something about that grunge and lankiness that non-athletic teen-boys have attracted me back in the day, it seemed more bad-ass I suppose. Anyway, all of my rocking friends should take note of what this bio-friendly band dude came up with.



Andy Reitz has developed a fleet of vans, all tour-ready, that run on vegetable oil. He knew the pinch in which all starving artists find themselves: a problem with gas prices while simultaneously dealing with their environmental preoccupations.


Reducing emissions while raging. Alternative fuels while amplifying.

Sounds pretty bad-ass to me.



www.rentgreenvans.com

Ashton

0 comments: